Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet-up at the National in Chicago...RSVP please

Go down

Meet-up at the National in Chicago...RSVP please Empty Meet-up at the National in Chicago...RSVP please

Post by Jewish-collector Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:51 pm

I just wanted to let everyone on this board know about a dinner get-together for vintage sports (ALL sports) cards & memorabilia collectors will be on Friday evening, August 1 at about 6 pm (immediately after the National ends) at Shoeless Joe’s restaurant in Rosemont, Illinois. Here is their website:

http://www.shoelessjoesrosemont.com/

The restaurant is very convenient (about 2 miles) from the National. I believe there are free shuttles that go there for those that don’t have cars. Absolutely anyone and everyone is invited (including spouses, children, etc,…) !!! Everyone will pay their own bill for what they eat/drink.

RSVPs are encouraged since I need to let the restaurant know just how many people will be coming. RSVP here or e-mail me at jewishathletes@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks very much.
Alan

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Jewish-collector
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Meet-up at the National in Chicago...RSVP please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meet-up at the National in Chicago...RSVP please Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down