Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under

+2
sabrjay
ItsOnlyGil
6 posters

Go down

And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Empty And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Gil = Over 100 years.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Empty Re: And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under

Post by sabrjay Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 am

Mine works out to just a little over 80 once I sell off the cards that are not Delongs, t205s or Diamond Stars.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Empty .....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 am

approx. 98 years 6 months

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Empty Re: And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 am

If I slabbed my small collection into one slab, it would have 1911.4 for the year.

This makes my collection: 97 years and 1 month old.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 pm

The average age of my collection is 97.27272727272727 years.

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by slidekellyslide Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 am

I would say definitely over 100 years since most of my prewar cards are N172s.
slidekellyslide
slidekellyslide
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100And what is the average age of your pre-war cards over/under Right_bar_bleue

http://www.freewebs.com/nebraskadiamonds/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down