Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page

4 posters

Go down

What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Empty What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page

Post by scott elkins Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:44 am

The link is below. I changed it tonight and linked this GREAT FORUM! I figured if we get only one new member, it is definitely worth the small amount of time.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=joejacksone90-1

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Empty Re: What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page

Post by yawie99 Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:01 am

Too many words, man! Get some pics up there. Show off those rare backs!

Seriously, though, I linked this site as well when I updated my About Me page the other day, though I must also note that I linked that other site to which you obliquely refer. I try to change my eBay page every now and then, usually to show off a different card or post some different links. It's actually pretty unusual for me to have three hobby-related links at once.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Empty Re: What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 am

Here is my recommendation:

"This forum has no advertising and does NOT delete or edit members' posts like the other forums do while protecting their income and advertisers!"

Should be changed to read:

"This forum has no advertising and is free! We pride ourselves on ethical behavior, and welcome opposing viewpoints."

Wow, this post has been up for several minutes. I would have thought it would be deleted by now.

bow
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 am

I like Gil's suggestion.

Good to see you spreading the word though, Scott. It seems like many are still unaware of Full Count.
The more the merrier bananarama
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:15 pm

Gil - great suggestion. I just added your two cents worth to mine - now we have four cents to spend towards Vintage Cards! bananarama

Steve - my lazy butt still has not gotten a host on the web for my pics yet. So, I cannot show off any cards yet. The only bad thing about showing off cards you have is the offers from people wanting to buy them. THEN, you have someone who makes an offer you can't refuse and you are out the card or cards. No

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What does everyone think of my new "About Me" page Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down