Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this OJ look re-backed to you?

4 posters

Go down

Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Empty Does this OJ look re-backed to you?

Post by nolemmings Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:03 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140219773353&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=004

I don't like the back edges and there almost look to be small pockets of separation or bubbles on the back. Is it just imagination?
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Empty Re: Does this OJ look re-backed to you?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 pm

I'd say that from both the front and back images, the card would be suspected of being rebacked, if it wasn't for the fact that it has passed PSA's scrutiny.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Empty Re: Does this OJ look re-backed to you?

Post by Gary! Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:37 am

Looks odd to me... but I'm by no means an expert with these.
Gary!
Gary!
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 am

I would vote rebacked, but I would want to see it in person before giving a definitive opinion.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Does this OJ look re-backed to you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down