Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking

2 posters

Go down

Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Empty Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking

Post by sabrjay Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 am

Belated happy new year everyone. I'm still alive and well. Stamina isn't what it used to be, but I'm still drawing breath. Had sell off most of the collection. I have just one card left, the t215 Jenning from the big find that appeared on the board here. We have great medical coverage. It's the not working for 6 months that drained the finances.

Here's to a much more sedate and less eventful 2017.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Empty Re: Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking

Post by ullmandds Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

here here!!!!!  it'd sure be nice to see this board flourish a little as compared to the monarchy on the other side of the pond!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Empty Re: Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking

Post by sabrjay Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:24 pm

I'd love to see more traffic here. And it'll certainly be more relaxed here.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Happy New Year, we are still alive and kicking Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down