Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody planning to send anything to sgc?

Go down

anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Empty anybody planning to send anything to sgc?

Post by cccc Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 pm

i wanna take advantage of their april's 10/10/10 (10 day/$10 card minimum 10 cards). right now i only have 5 cards. instead of going the expensive route and buying 5 more cards, thought i'd ask if any member were planning to send in some cards?
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Empty Re: anybody planning to send anything to sgc?

Post by cccc Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 pm

just fyi

sent in a submission...saw a price hike on the final charge from what i submitted. gave them a call and was told that the 4 biggies from t206 (cobb, young, matty, johnson) are automatically upgraded to the $25 tier no matter the condition. so in the future if you're submitting those cards be sure to call/email them first to get the 411 before there's another misundestanding like mine.

(earl from sgc was nice/pleasant while hearing my side)
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100anybody planning to send anything to sgc? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down