Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows about a MN group gathering?

+4
Square_Frame_Ramly
bowlingshoeguy
sabrjay
ullmandds
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows about a MN group gathering?

Post by hanksta Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

YES BBQ SAUCE!

The address is:
800 Cleveland Ave S, Saint Paul, MN 55116
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows about a MN group gathering?

Post by sabrjay Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 am

Just a reminder that the dinner is this Friday at Chatterbox at 7pm. Anyone is welcome to come. So far it looks like me, Lee, Pete, Sean and MSTEELE. Should be a good time.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Yes, if anyone is in the area earlier you can always stop by my house for some beer/drinks(I'm just down the block from Chatterbox) or we can meet at a bar called Tiff's that is right across the street.

hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Tiffany's!!!!!!!! I'll definitely be there at 7 at chatterbox...I may have plans prior to that...if not I'll go to Tiff's before too!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 pm

How about breakfast at Tiffany's?

Smile
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:09 pm

I'd be shocked...if this Tiffany's does breakfast!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 am

Ach, well... I'm jealous... wish I could come. But I am in a land far, far away from Minnesota right now, can't say I regret it. But I haven't seen anybody from the collecting community since two summers ago, when I crashed the Net54 Boston lunch. But I couldn't go last summer since... well, yeah, I was out of the country.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm

They do breakfast on game days if it's early...nothing like drinks and breakfast at 9am and getting on a bus to head to watch the Gophers!
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Just so everyone knows, it's the Highland location that we are going to. Didn't realize there were 3 locations. Should be fun for everyone tonight.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Lee is on his way to my house...I am kinda sick by the way...I think I have strep throat. Maybe I'll sit a table away from everyone else.

Pete
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey Guys, I'm heading to Tiffs now, it might be a little nutty with the Ford Plant closing today.

You can call/text me at six one two 251 eight nine four one if you're looking for me.
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Headed out the door in a few minutes
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Had a great night last night guys! Jay thanks for picking the tab up and bringing in the Thorpe, sorry about spilling the beer, I guess we now know that SGC cases are not waterproof!

We'll have to do a Twins game this summer!
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Fun was had by all. Good thing Thorpe is a world class all around athlete otherwise it would have been a disaster Wink
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm

thanks jay...it was good to finally meet you, Sean...sadly I was kinda under the weather combined with a lack of vodka...I wasn't quite myself!Smile
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I didn't know we were going to be in the midst of a world class beer pourer, but Sean informed us he took 4th in the world for pouring Stella Atrois, awesome.

Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Stella10

Good time good food, always fun to get together with fellow collectors.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Hows about a MN group gathering? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Jay...thanx for the treats...my ranking as follows:

-The Tan one...OMG...MY FAVORITE>>>UNREAL!!!

-The Chocolate one

-The Scary White One?
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:04 pm

What Pete is talking about: A goodie bag of Christmas treats I make every year.

The Tan One: Butterscotch fudge with Heath bar pieces and coconut

The Chocolate One: fudge with Baileys

The Scary White One: Me...errr...root beer flavored divinity
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 am

MY teeth hurt!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2