Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please

2 posters

Go down

Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Empty Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please

Post by kamikid Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Sorry for being a pain and asking so many questions but I have a guy who has some cards he is looking to move since he has upgrade them. Below is a list of the cards all from the t205 set and what he wants for them. Now i have looked around and some seem kinda pricey but not sure so I need the EXPERT opinion that I have been getting here. I'm new to the pre-war stuff and really dont want to be taken on these ya know. I mean I have scored some psa 4's in the mid 30's low 40's. So please help if you can. Thanks and sorry to bother everyone it seems with question after question but as I was told just ask questions and then later on you wont have to because you will already have the knowledge to answer the question. Please also lmk what you may spend on them. I dont have photos but all are PSA graded

Leach 3-$35
adkins 3mc-$65

frick 4-$125
bresnahan 4-$175
killian 4-$55
hemphill 4-$55
summers 4-$55
krause 4-$55
delahanty 4-$55
oakes 4-$55
hoffman 4 -$55

chase border ends 5-$225
Oleary 5-$110
kamikid
kamikid
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Empty Re: Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please

Post by kamikid Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

these i saw on ebay

summers 4-$40
krause 4- PSA 4 Sold for $46
delahanty-PSA 3 sold for $28
oakes- PSA 4 Sold for $40
O'Leary-SGC 60/5 didnt even sell for $80
bresnahan-PSA sold for $129
Leach 3-$35
adkins 3mc-$65

kamikid
kamikid
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Empty Re: Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please

Post by sabrjay Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

A good pricing rule for t205s is in the SGC30-50 is about a dollar per grade point. 10s and 20s sell more on eye appeal and the hope of the buyer that if they resubmit it will get a bump.

The prices listed don't seem too far out of line but if those are recent sales you listed, then t205s are taking a dip in price right now.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sorry I keep buggin people but some help please Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down