Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesnar v Carwin

2 posters

Go down

Lesnar v Carwin Empty Lesnar v Carwin

Post by sabrjay Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Anyone else watch the UFC fights last night? The card had really good fights top to bottom. The Lesnar/Carwin fight was something else. Brock got hit hard for the first time ever and ran like a scared little school girl. Turtling up and doing the MMA version of the rope-a-dope proved to be a great strategy. It also showed that Brock can take a beating from the hardest hitter in MMA and walk away from it. In the 2nd round, it was no contest. Carwin had never had a fight last more than 3 minutes and it showed in the second round. He had nothing left in the tank and Lesnar took him and submitted. I don't know if they take bets on how a fighter wins, but I'm guessing that if they do Lesnar winning by submission would be pretty high.

All the haters are still finding excuses to keep hating but just like after he got submitted by Mir and went out and worked on his submission defense, you can bet that he will be working hard on his stand up game.

It's pretty cool hear the old home town of Alexandria, MN get mentioned repeatedly. Guess Lesnar lifted the gag order and told reporters etc that they can say what town he actually lives in.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Carwin Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lesnar v Carwin Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Lesnar v Carwin Empty Re: Lesnar v Carwin

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 am

I wish I could have rounded up some people to help me split the cost of the PPV. I didn't want to pay for it myself, cause the last time I did it, the fight night was pretty lame. But now I regret not doing that.....from what I hear. Guess I'll never miss another Lesnar fight again.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Carwin Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Lesnar v Carwin Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down