Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you collect T206's?

3 posters

Go down

How do you collect T206's? Empty How do you collect T206's?

Post by scott elkins Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:14 am

I was going over some of my T206 checklists I made and round that I am in for some daunting tasks that I have decided to pursue with T206 "subsets". I have decided to try and collect T206's the following ways (which will take a long time and a lot of $ it seems Shocked ).

Set of 42 SL'ers with Hindu Backs (the six Texas Leaguers are luckily not found with Hindu backs) - I have 10 different so far on this subset.

313 different T206's available with Cycle or American Beauty backs (both 350's and 460's) - these would be all the 350 Series only cards (except SL'ers of course), 350/460 Series cards and 460 Series only cards - I have 45 different with several dupes so far on this subset.

One of each of the 39 460 Series Only cards with a rare back - I have 10 different of these so far - ONLY 29 to go!

3 HOF'ers and 3 commons (at least) with the following backs - CB, BL 350, Red Hindu, Lenox, Uzit, Drum and BL 460 - a little over half way to this goal.

There are so many different ways to collect T206's - just wondering how other members collect this set? Question

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
How do you collect T206's? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100How do you collect T206's? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How do you collect T206's? Empty T206's

Post by Comisky Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:55 am

I recently started to collect T206's. I liked the long term goal of achieving a set of this magnitude, but, was unsure of how to go about collecting them in a way which will keep me interested. So, after having discussions with other T206 collectors, I decided to collect them by teams. I have started with the New York Giants because they have my favorite ballplayer (Matty) on the team. I also decided to collect these raw. Or if I do buy them slabbed I will break them out of the plastic. I love the way these cards look raw together!

I am also going to go a little further with this set and create page dividers in the binders that will be a breif history, roster, and statistics of each team. I love the history of baseball and collecting this set will advance my knowledge of this great past time!
Comisky
Comisky
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
How do you collect T206's? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100How do you collect T206's? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How do you collect T206's? Empty Re: How do you collect T206's?

Post by sabrjay Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 am

The t206 set is a lie. it's doesn't really exist. It's just a bunch of smaller sets put together to make it seem like a Monster geek

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
How do you collect T206's? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How do you collect T206's? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

How do you collect T206's? Empty Re: How do you collect T206's?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down