Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes You Just go WOW

4 posters

Go down

Sometimes You Just go WOW Empty Sometimes You Just go WOW

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 am

This card is probably 3 times what it should go for, I know Dummy Taylor is popular but his common back don't go for much over other commons:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150411144252&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Sometimes You Just go WOW Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Sometimes You Just go WOW Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sometimes You Just go WOW Empty Re: Sometimes You Just go WOW

Post by cccc Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 am

i think there's a dummy taylor collector out there...3rd bidder was $100 less.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Sometimes You Just go WOW Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sometimes You Just go WOW Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

I remember seeing a post showing someone's Dummy Taylor collection in a nicely displayed cabinet. Of course, for the life of me, I can't remember where I saw it. So, I can confirm that there is at least one Dummy Taylor collector out there.

Editted to say: Now that I think about it... I couldn't swear that it was a Dummy Taylor collection instead of a Dummy Hoy collection. Shoot, maybe it was a Redd Foxx collection of him saying, "You big dummy!" ... (I actually do think it was probably a Hoy collection that I was thinking of...) Sometimes You Just go WOW 825340
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Sometimes You Just go WOW Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Sometimes You Just go WOW Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I know of one long time collector that collects both Taylor and Hoy. Can't imagine that he would be needing something as common as a t206 with an AB back.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Sometimes You Just go WOW Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sometimes You Just go WOW Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum