Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oppie Dildocks is vulgar

4 posters

Go down

Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Empty Oppie Dildocks is vulgar

Post by sabrjay Mon May 18, 2009 8:45 pm

ESPN's fantasy web site has always reject my choice Oppie Dildocks for a team name claiming it was profane or vulgar. I finally found out why it wasn't allowed. The first five letters of Dildock spell dildo and they do not allow any larger words that contain words that are on their vulgar/profanity list within that larger word.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Empty Re: Oppie Dildocks is vulgar

Post by CobbSpikedMe Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 am

I don't know why, but this post reminded me of the character on the 80's sitcom "Growing Pains" who was Mike Seaver's best friend. I was always amazed that they named him what they did and the sensors let it go.

Anyone care to share their stupid knowledge 80's sitcom trivia and name that character?
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Tue May 19, 2009 11:47 am

BONER!

I grew up on that show. Richard Stabone was the character's name, but they all called him "Boner"
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue May 19, 2009 1:22 pm

We had a guy in my class (1981) whose nickname was Boner. Basically, he was a stoner-loser type and got elected homecoming king as a joke our senior year.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CobbSpikedMe Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 am

Laughing Yes, I actually laughed when I saw your enthusiam there crazylocomerk.

I very much liked that show as well.

AndyH
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Wed May 20, 2009 1:17 pm

CobbSpikedMe wrote:Laughing Yes, I actually laughed when I saw your enthusiam there crazylocomerk.

I very much liked that show as well.

AndyH

Haha....Andy, you laughed on your end? You should have seen it over here. I was so excited I knew the answer to the trivia question, that I actually called it out at work (not quite yelled it, but loud enough that they heard it in the next office).
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm sure that the next office would be relieved to know that you were answering an '80s trivia question as opposed to being excited about pitching a tent.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Oppie Dildocks is vulgar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down