Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ebay fubar

2 posters

Go down

ebay fubar Empty ebay fubar

Post by sabrjay Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks eBay for scaring the crap out of me and making me think my account had been hijacked. You could have had the decency to put on your front page that there was a major problem with account access caused by your server maintainance. To make matters worse, your customer service page was also fubar, so there was no way for me contact anyone about what I thought was my account being hijacked. I had to call paypal and uncouple my account from ebay to make sure no one could drain my accounts with purchases. This is the one time with all my experiences with paypal that was actually positive. They uncoupled the account right away without any question and said that when my ebay account got cleared up that I could hook the account up again.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
ebay fubar Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100ebay fubar Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

ebay fubar Empty Re: ebay fubar

Post by Z-NUT Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Ebay is like a romance gone sour. I find myself frequently reminiscing about the old days, when it was actually fun to go on the site. Now it's become something unpleasant to sit through, like a root canal, just to get the stuff I want.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
ebay fubar Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100ebay fubar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down