Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Turner find....well not really

2 posters

Go down

Mark Turner find....well not really Empty Mark Turner find....well not really

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 pm

A friend of mine came over today to ask me about cards he had been given to him by his Dad. His grandfather collected a few cards over the years and put them all in a little box and when the grandfather past away his dad ended up with them, they were found in a locked barn after his death. Now that he has them he wanted to know the value. Well... when he showed up with them i was expecting a few T206 cards but what he had were a bunch of T227 Honest long cut cards, 2 of them turned out to be Cobb and Bender. would grade the Cobb at SGC/PSA 1 and the Bender at SGC/PSA 2 OR 1.5----i was wishing for a T206 Wagner in the bunch!!!! a few other T227 non baseball cards were with the find.

Mark Turner find....well not really T227co10Mark Turner find....well not really T227co11
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Mark Turner find....well not really Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Mark Turner find....well not really Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mark Turner find....well not really Empty Re: Mark Turner find....well not really

Post by asphaltman76 Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:57 am

Mark-

I think that counts as a "find". Its a little better story than finding the same cards in just some antique mall or something anyway. Laughing

By the way...its always cool to see some "new" old cards come into the hobby...because most the time it just seems like the same exact cards trading hands over the years.
asphaltman76
asphaltman76
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Mark Turner find....well not really Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Mark Turner find....well not really Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mark Turner find....well not really Empty very true Dave...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 am

These were away from everyone for a long time. I just wish the cobb was in MINT shape. That would some find.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Mark Turner find....well not really Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Mark Turner find....well not really Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mark Turner find....well not really Empty Re: Mark Turner find....well not really

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down