Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards?

+3
fisherboy7
jbonie
sabrjay
7 posters

Go down

It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Empty It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards?

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

I figure everyone has recovered from their monster meal so it time to get back to the important stuff. CARDS!!! So what are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

For me, I'm hoping to all my licenses for my sauces. Then I can start buying cards again when the product hits the store shelves.

***SPOILER ALERT***NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS***

If Santa really existed I'd be happy to get any tough 19c type like K-Bat, Yum Yum, etc.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Empty Re: It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards?

Post by jbonie Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm

There are lots of goodies to choose from in the Legendary Auction, mainly due to the Dreier Collection. 19th Century type cards are awesome, but sooooo pricey. Of course, they could become even moreso over the next 5-10 years.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Empty Re: It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards?

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

hmmm....I'll settle for a E107 Ed Delahanty or any 1912 Boston Garter. Pretty please? I've been really good this year.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Save your pennies, Ben. The inside back cover of the latest Legendary catalog says that beginning in February, the Sullivan E107s are going to be auctioned off individually. There is a Delahanty that will be available.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

That will be quite an event. Time to find some upgrades, Brian. Those cards are truly fantastic in there.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Any postcard, photo, or card from the 1914 Boston Braves, or 1915 Chicago Cubs. Specifically, LHP Paul Strand (1913-15 Braves/1924 Pittsburgh Pirates), and RHP Pete Standridge (1911 St. Louis Cardinals/1915 Chicago Cubs).

Strand and Standridge both played in the Coal Miners League for Buckley & Enumclaw, Washington respectively (1907-09). Of course it's related to Claxton as he played for Ravensdale/Franklin at the same time. These three small towns were less than 10 miles apart with a combined population of less than 5,000. Pretty amazing that a League in very rural Washington produced 2 major league pitchers and Claxton from 1907 to 1913. Something in the Cascades water.

pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

preferably an e107 or N173
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am

Hmmmm...

E107 Boston AL players
M131 Baltimore Newsboys Eddie Cicotte
T207 Joe Wood
M116 Joe Wood
E92 Dockman Wagner (batting)

Any of those would warm my holiday spirits!
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 pm

terjung wrote:Save your pennies, Ben. The inside back cover of the latest Legendary catalog says that beginning in February, the Sullivan E107s are going to be auctioned off individually. There is a Delahanty that will be available.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder what effect this sale will have on E107 prices overall? Will certainly be interesting to watch (I don't have the cabbage to compete for the Ed, as much as I'd like to).
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100It's Christmas time, what's on your wish list of cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down