Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heritage soft prices?

3 posters

Go down

heritage soft prices? Empty heritage soft prices?

Post by cccc Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 pm

totally forgot this happened yesterday, because there's sales tax to ca. checked prices this morning and seems like alot of stuff went soft, bigger lots/sets. i think the dealers who bought them to break it up will make a killing? auto stuff also went cheap wish i'd gotten in on a couple myself.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
heritage soft prices? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100heritage soft prices? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

heritage soft prices? Empty Re: heritage soft prices?

Post by ullmandds Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 pm

seems most cards in general are getting soft...even tough back t206 are dramatically lower than 6 months ago?!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
heritage soft prices? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100heritage soft prices? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm

usually the holidays will dampen disposable income a bit, but we're not even at halloween yet.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
heritage soft prices? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100heritage soft prices? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Any thoughts on the prices for the Black Swamp cards sold? I thought the Three Finger Brown cards were gorgeous and not crazy priced...but "only" 7s...plus I am no expert on the market for E98...

Had a glance at some of the results. Thought the prices on the Butter Krust cards were quite strong. Those have been getting no love for awhile now, despite the scarcity. A few months back, I scored the Butter Krust Crawford at Goodwin in a very strong PSA 3 for $750. Heritage just got $2050 for the same card in an SGC 3.5. Maybe the best bargain this time on the Butter Krusts was the Cy Young in SGC 4.5 that went for $2150.

Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
heritage soft prices? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100heritage soft prices? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 am

I think the 9's and 10's from the BSF sold for pretty strong prices...considering how many of most there still are awaiting to be sold...while the lower grade(7's and 8's) sold pretty reasonably in general.
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
heritage soft prices? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100heritage soft prices? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:27 am

one card that have totally jumped is the sporting news ruth. an authentic grade is now 15k and a 5 is 75k+? seems insane but i guess the baltimore ruth just pulled value of the M up with it these last couple years.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

that report sponsored by quan...from under his shiny autographed rock!!!!! Very Happy
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 pm

ullmandds wrote:that report sponsored by quan...from under his shiny autographed rock!!!!! Very Happy

my cards are recession-proof. worth nothing now, worth nothing later.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down