Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodwin Observations

+7
the-illini
jbonie
terjung
BigGuy219
cccc
sabrjay
ullmandds
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodwin Observations

Post by jbonie Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 am

Tiger19 wrote: Try talking to people the same way you do when you're in the same room with them ... Where you understand if you're not civil you could get your nose boxed.
Being an ass to people behind the long distance veil of the internet is the habitat of cowards.

It's you who's uncivil. Those guys just said the truth, which is you are dishonestly pumping cards which you consigned yourself. It's you who is flaming the boards with your cowardly rants. Why don't you get lost because you're not contributing anything to this board.

No one here is going to bid on your stupid cards anyways.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

Holy crap! I understand that it only takes two bidders, but that's 6x its value and the auction isn't over yet. I guess two people just decided they really want that one.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 am

Pretty large bid, but it's the highest graded and perhaps the other two are total crap. That's a nice looking card and only three graded. It's a lot of money, but he does look good in the suit!
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:21 am

terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by the-illini Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I had a Royal Tailor Chance that I won in a lipset auction - think I was the only bidder. I sold it and was lucky to get what I paid for it - very little interest in it. This price is baffling.
the-illini
the-illini
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/crb972

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 pm

wow...that one in legendary is crisp...I think maybe the resemblance to Boston Garter may enhance the desirability...who knows?!?!

I won this in Goodwin to go with my coupon run of byrnes'...I may as well try to get all of the Louisianian Byrnses' now?![img]Goodwin Observations - Page 2 162a_m10[/img]
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Goodwin Observations - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Powers .. total pop 3
Gilbert .. total pop 3
Wiltse .. total pop 2

If you know your Hindus, these pop numbers are no where near correct. The 3 cards are difficult Hindus but there are at least 10 to 20 of each example known.

Kyle if that is you Tiger19, you are dealing with some very smart and friendly collectors here. Show respect and you will get the same in return. If that is not you ignore.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2