Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick ... say something nice about someone!!

4 posters

Go down

Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Empty Quick ... say something nice about someone!!

Post by BigGuy219 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm

All right. Nobody panic!

You've got REA in a 3-way with Nash and Shannus. You've got Mastro and Allen (of Legendary) now under indictment. A number of noted collectors are upset with HA concerning house bidding.

Now nothing has been proven in any of the above, but I'll admit it looks terrible.

So ... let's get some good things out there quick!

I will start by saying that I've always had good experiences with Brian Drent (Mile High) and Bill Goodwin. And of course I think everyone here, including me, sings the praises of Brian Dwyer (Sterling, now REA).

Anyone else want to stand up and say something nice about people in our hobby?
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Empty Re: Quick ... say something nice about someone!!

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I always had good dealings with Joe Yanello Joes Vintage Cards Cool
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Empty Re: Quick ... say something nice about someone!!

Post by t206head Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 am

Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!! yah for Brian Dwyer
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 am

t206head wrote:Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!Sterling!!!!!!!!!!! yah for Brian Dwyer

Sadly, the fate of Sterling is unknown with Brian moving to REA...(Bob, sent you a PM!)

Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Quick ... say something nice about someone!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down