Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game?

2 posters

Go down

How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Empty How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game?

Post by Virginiars Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 pm

I wanna go early to a game and watch batting practice and maybe get some autographs. AT Camden Yards, I thought you couldn't go in until an hour before game time???? Is that when batting practice is going on? Or do you need to be a season ticket holder to watch it?

Last edited by sabrjay on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed ad)

Virginiars
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.nhljerseysoutlet.com/

Back to top Go down

How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Empty Re: How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game?

Post by ullmandds Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:40 pm

I can't remember when the gates open...should be on the O's web site...I can't imagine season ticket holders get to see BP only!?

Best place to hang during BP is rt field home run porch...although you won't get any autographs here...bring your mitt and maybe you'll get lucky!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to watch batting practice before Baltimore Orioles Game? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down