Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben...i noticed...

3 posters

Go down

Ben...i noticed... Empty Ben...i noticed...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:46 pm

When you post a big scan of something it cuts the right side off. I know there is a option to make scan a certain size so we may need to make it smaller if we want to post a scan. Jay's pic of his cards cuts Vic Willis off. Or is it just my computer.

Anyone else notice that....

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Ben...i noticed... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Ben...i noticed... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ben...i noticed... Empty Re: Ben...i noticed...

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:58 am

It must be just you Mark, the scan shows up fine on my laptop.

The PHP image host does allow you to resize your images before posting them in the forum. So if you have an image you'd like to post but it's too big, you don't have to fiddle around in photoshop beforehand, you can resize it here.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Ben...i noticed... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Ben...i noticed... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:31 am

Not sure why it would show up cropped on your computer. I can see the whole thing with no problem on my screen. Then agian, I do use 1080p setting and my HDTV as a monitor so I do get a bigger picture than the vast majority of people.

When I uploaded the picture, I chose the option that said it would resize it to fit the forum.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Ben...i noticed... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Ben...i noticed... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Ben...i noticed... Empty Yes...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:33 am

it must be the settings on my computer. No big deal since its only just a bit cut off. There should at least be a slide bar at bottom so i could move it.

oh well....

thanks
Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Ben...i noticed... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Ben...i noticed... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:14 am

If the Willis is getting cut off, there is a large chunk missing because there is another card to the right of Willis and BU Ferrel in the lower right.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Ben...i noticed... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Ben...i noticed... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Ben...i noticed... Empty Thats weird...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 pm

I don't want to start changing things on my computer. I like it the way it is and with my luck i screw everything up. I believe i use 800x600 for my screen.

At this point the willis is cut off near the right of the card and i thought there would be the bar on the bottom so i can move the screen over but alas, no bar.

I will change my screen size and see what happens.

Thanks
Very Happy
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Ben...i noticed... Empty Well...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm

That was it...i moved the screen size to 1024x768 and the rest of the cards showed up!!!

Now everything i read is small. oh well at least i know now.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down