Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers?

5 posters

Go down

Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Empty Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers?

Post by Blackie Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Wanting opinions on whom the best Raw Vintage sellers are on ebay or seller webisites?

Thanks
Blackie
Blackie
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Empty Re: Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers?

Post by terjung Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

You can't go wrong with Joe's Vintage Cards
http://www.joesvintagesportscards.com/

There are others, but he is one of the first that comes to my mind.

... editted to say, I just noticed that you said raw. Sorry about that. Joe is mostly graded.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Empty Re: Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers?

Post by Blackie Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I do love Joes!!! Have you tried battersbox? Ive bought over 20 raw cards from them and they all grade out accurately.
Blackie
Blackie
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 am

Mark Macrae is a very good dealer of raw cards (and pretty much all raw cards). He is beyond knowledgable - a true expert. His selection is great. His prices are relatively high though.
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackie Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

Bosox Blair wrote:Mark Macrae is a very good dealer of raw cards (and pretty much all raw cards). He is beyond knowledgable - a true expert. His selection is great. His prices are relatively high though.

Thank you Bosox Blair.............where do i find him?
Blackie
Blackie
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 am

Blackie wrote:
Bosox Blair wrote:Mark Macrae is a very good dealer of raw cards (and pretty much all raw cards). He is beyond knowledgable - a true expert. His selection is great. His prices are relatively high though.

Thank you Bosox Blair.............where do i find him?

You can e-mail him at: mark_macrae@comcast.net and he will e-mail you some of his sale lists.

He is also a member on some Boards (I think he posts on this one from time to time).
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Mark is a member here and does post from time to time. I've known him for almost 30 years and he is the one person in the hobby I trust more than anyone else.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackie Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks guys i will shoot him an email out...
Blackie
Blackie
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:30 pm

On ebay, I've always had good luck with berkhoutcards, oldbbcards, and Klinger's cards. As for seller sites: I'm almost hesitant to post this, lest he's a member of this forum and takes offense, but I recently bought a whole stack of '59 Topps from Dean's Cards and was disappointed to find that his centering standards have become very lax compared to Beckett standards. I'll just say: If it's 5/95 either way, don't call it EX!
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Most Accurate and Trusted Vintage Raw Card Sellers? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down