Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being blocked on NET 54

4 posters

Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Being blocked on NET 54

Post by Ken Eccles Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Funny,I made one post as to Shelly and the rest maybe contacting the guy known as the "Give Me A Break", He helped Bev and I back in the 80s in many ways around a few cases. I just posted another for Shelly to check his e-mail as to one from Kling---- and found that I'm blocked. I sent Leon two e-mail and they have been returned.Seems this Hobby has more problems that we all are aware of? I left 54 years back because of Scott's ordeal,and at that time Leon asked me to stay and over look the Scott & --- problems! Question

Ken Eccles
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Scott

Post by Ken Eccles Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 pm

I just send you 4-5 emails that I sent to Mike and Joe as to this matter,share them if you like.Thanks Ken

Ken Eccles
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Re: Being blocked on NET 54

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:38 pm

I still check the board out but rarely contribute any more. This board is much more focused and doesn't have a hidden agenda. It's nice to see you here and posting Ken.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Leon just posted that...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Anyone with an AOL account may have been blocked but not by him, mistake having to do with changing IP address. here is link...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/153652/thread/1203872237/last-1203872237/Network54+problems+with+AOL+users+being+blocked
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Strange,Who changed my IP?

Post by Ken Eccles Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:55 pm

mistake having to do with changing IP address. here is link...
I use the same P/C to post on Friday as to Shelly. Plus I can log in on Net 54, at least I could this morning before posting for him to check his e-mail. then got this back, plus 3 returns e-mails sent to leon. Thanks Lee for your post,I'm having another surgery Wed and I will return following it! I have to many things in history to work on
Blocked Access.
The owner of this forum has blocked access to your network address

Ken Eccles
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty AOL...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 pm

changes your IP address everytime you log on.....Leon has his phone # on his web site, just call him.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Ken - hate to hear you are blocked. At least on this board, you don't have to worry about that, or your posts being edited and/or deleted.

I promised Jay and the other moderators I wouldn't start any posts about Leon and/or Net 54, as we don't want to turn this board into a "bashing board" as well. However, I do feel a need to respond publicly with the same answer I sent you via personal e-mail.

It seems that Leon has been trying for some time now to get a job with one of the big auction houses. As we have all seen examples of in the past, Leon will do anything to protect his image, the image of his advertisers and/or any auction house he is applying for a job with. Leon has bragged about not editing, deleting posts/threads or banning people, as long as they post their name and/or e-mail address. Well, as many of you know, I have posted my full name and e-mail address since the old Full Count days and did so on Net 54. Leon didn't like what I was saying and I was banned. Before the ban, I would say Leon deleted well over 100 of my posts, locked/deleted threads I started and deleted responses from people supporting things I said.

People really need to know what is going on at Net 54 (especially the newer collectors/posters who havent' figured Leon out yet). Again, I have promised the moderators I would NOT start any negative threads about Leon or Net 54. However, ANY member can and I am happy that Ken started this thread to let some of the ones in the dark still know what is going on with Leon and Net 54! righton flaming mad

PS - Any member can start a thread about ANYTHING - even Net 54 and/or Leon. The reason, again, that the other moderators didn't want Jay or myself starting these type threads is simply b/c it would look like that was the main reason we started this board. When, in fact, we started this board to have an alternative to Net 54 where ANYONE could post about the Hobby and not worry about their posts being edited/deleted or being banned. beer

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Being blocked on NET 54 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Being blocked on NET 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Being blocked on NET 54 Empty Today you got a few more E-mails

Post by Ken Eccles Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:49 pm

as to being blocked,etc, I don't really care! I'm sure Shelly got my message. As to calling people. sorry but I like things in writing and I have enough. Yes your board has alot important issues and like the Old Full Count these issues will and can be discussed in a factual manner.When I return I hope to share with our members a few of the problems that I've deals with around a few Auctions, few Sabr's members and even problems with a few members at the HOF, which has affected this hobby in many ways. Thanks again, Scott,Jay,Mark.Gil and the rest. Sincerely, Ken

Ken Eccles
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum