Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed?

3 posters

Go down

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Empty T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:33 am

What ever happened to the idea that one of the Camnitz cards is
actually his brother. I see he has 2 different cards in the 460 series
and one is suppose to be his brother (Harry?) I think it is obvious
that the arms at side is a different player, Why has not been changed
or more attention given to the fact that there is a very good chance it
is his brother.

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? T206ca10

Sorry no scans of the other 2 poses, can any one post the other 2 poses?

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Empty Re: T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed?

Post by scott elkins Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Lee, you bring up a great point. Too bad Bob Lemke isn't still at SCD, or you could have made your case and be one of the few people to ever make a "change" to the T206 set regarding players' ID's.

Here is a Camnitz Arm @ Side variation for comparison (got the scan from ebay, the card is not mine).

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Camnti10

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Empty Re: T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed?

Post by pro9 Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:35 pm

T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Camnit10

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 pm

I agree there is no way the arms at side version is the same person as the other two cards.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100T206 Howie & Harry Camnitz, why is Harry not IDed? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down