Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If any of you Facebook

2 posters

Go down

If any of you Facebook Empty If any of you Facebook

Post by sandmountainslim Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 am

Please consider "liking" The National Police Gazette FB page which I run.
Thanks

"We offer a most interesting record of horrid murders, outrageous robberies, bold forgeries, astounding burglaries, hideous rapes, and vulgar seductions in various parts of the country.... The whole country swarms with hordes of English an...d other thieves, burglars, pickpockets, and swindlers, whose daily and nightly exploits give continual employment to our police officers, and whose course through the land, whatever direction they may take, may be traced by their depredations."
–The National Police Gazette, 1845, the year of its founding

Join us!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Police-Gazette-FB/155761824480198
sandmountainslim
sandmountainslim
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
If any of you Facebook Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If any of you Facebook Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

If any of you Facebook Empty Re: If any of you Facebook

Post by T206.org Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Liked. Smile Great content!

My Father-In-Law is a Federal Judge. I've done a little hangin' with him and some of the Officers he signs warrants for. I love hearing their stories.

I'm catching up on the existing posts now and looking forward to keeping up with new ones.
T206.org
T206.org
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
If any of you Facebook Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100If any of you Facebook Right_bar_bleue

http://www.livetocollect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandmountainslim Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks Gents!
I was a contributor to the nationalpolicegazette.us website for about 3 years and thought the idea would work even better on Facebook, Mr. Mays gave me permission to use the name and masthead so I am trying to do the website and old magazine justice. Appreciate all readers.
Wp
sandmountainslim
sandmountainslim
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
If any of you Facebook Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If any of you Facebook Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down