Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So folks, what did Santa bring you?

4 posters

Go down

So folks, what did Santa bring you? Empty So folks, what did Santa bring you?

Post by Z-NUT Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 pm

No cards (curse that jolly, old elf), but I did find the 2011 Standard Catalog and T206 Players & Their Stories under the tree.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
So folks, what did Santa bring you? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100So folks, what did Santa bring you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

So folks, what did Santa bring you? Empty Re: So folks, what did Santa bring you?

Post by sabrjay Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:28 pm

A bunch of gift cards, a winter village piece (I guess Mom thinks me and the fiance are going to start one since she gave her one too) and Miller sweatshirt from my brother the Miller beer deliverer. You'd think he'd at least give me a card Rolling Eyes
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
So folks, what did Santa bring you? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100So folks, what did Santa bring you? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

So folks, what did Santa bring you? Empty Re: So folks, what did Santa bring you?

Post by cccc Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:59 pm

i got a bunch of cool stuff...but bought this card on the 24th so i'm calling it a gift to myself Smile

So folks, what did Santa bring you? Howe10
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
So folks, what did Santa bring you? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100So folks, what did Santa bring you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 pm

As posted in the pickups thread, I got my 1st T207 (Joe Wood Napoleon back) on the 24th, and yesterday I got a T207 Barry PSA 4. Decent start I suppose! Hope everyone else had a great holiday!
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
So folks, what did Santa bring you? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100So folks, what did Santa bring you? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down