Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular chatroom night

+2
cccc
sabrjay
6 posters

Go down

Which night works best for you?

Regular chatroom night Vote_lcap64%Regular chatroom night Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Regular chatroom night Vote_lcap18%Regular chatroom night Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Regular chatroom night Vote_lcap9%Regular chatroom night Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Regular chatroom night Vote_lcap0%Regular chatroom night Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Regular chatroom night Vote_lcap9%Regular chatroom night Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Regular chatroom night Empty Regular chatroom night

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:26 pm

I am going to let this poll run for about 2 weeks and see what would be the best night to have a really chatroom session where everyone knows that there will be some people in the chatroom to talk with. Start time would probably be about 7pm cst but you are always welcome to drop in early or on other days and see if you can get other people to join in a chat.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Regular chatroom night Empty Re: Regular chatroom night

Post by cccc Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:50 pm

i voted thurs. sunday is usually true blood, entourage, family guy, simpsons, american dad, some football highlights mixed in with a little sexy time so i'm mostly booked up Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

If there are enough votes we other nights we can try make sure that there are at least a couple of regulars around. Ideally we'd like to get to point where we have people in the chatroom every night.

I know what you mean about Sunday nights. For me it's Family Guy and Breaking Bad. But I'm game to be in the room on just about any night.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I guess Quan has never heard of a PVR. That, and he can't multi-task.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm

yeah, he's tech challenged. He's lucky he can navigate the board Razz

I think everything he watched can be seen on Hulu except True Blood.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm not sure about Hulu, but there are definitely torrents with True Blood.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

You can't get any premium channels like HBO or Showtime on Hulu. Mostly just the major networks
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

e--my schedule is just booked, no use dvr'ing....how i met ur mother, gossip girls, the office, jersey shore etc. these shows can't survive w/o my support. don't be jealous and hating because i'm super busy while you have nothing to do being retired...

...and torrents are bad and borderline illegal with all the copyrights infringement. canada probably lawless and pirates are running wild up there but i care down here and get all my entertainment through legal channels.

signed,

Model US Citizen

p.s. hulu is one big tease and the payoff is never worth it
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by rholmes Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Sunday would be my first choice, if only to avoid Quan... laughing

But really, Sunday is best, though I might pop in any random night. I don't watch much live TV...it's all about netflix and netflix instant watch around here, coupled with just about anything else we want to watch being otherwise available streaming on the internets.
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 pm

My fiance and I are getting like that. We'd rather wait and watch a TV on show dvd or streaming on netflix. That way we can see all the episodes in a relatively short period of time and not forget what happened last week. The only shows we watch live anymore are Desperate Housewives and Breaking Bad. I've given up Family Guy live to watch DH with her. No loss since Cartoon Network shows the episode on Adult Swim a week ot two later.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by rholmes Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 pm

It's all netflix for tv shows here, Jay. In the two and a half years I've been with my girlfriend we've not had cable, but we have watched the entire runs of Deadwood, The Wire, Six Feet Under, and Entourage on dvd. Our latest is Weeds thru instant view (never thought I'd run into a show that could actually offend me once in a while...but Weeds does...all the while in a pretty hilarious way). I think Breaking Bad might have to be our next show.
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Breaking Bad is the best show on TV right now. In the past year or so we've worked our way through Dexter, Lost, Heroes, Criminal Minds, Sons of Anarchy, Weeds and some other shows I'm forgetting. We've even been watching Soap. That show is still hysterical.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Abravefan11 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:59 pm

sabrjay wrote:Breaking Bad is the best show on TV right now.

I couldn't agree more.

I voted for Monday. There usually isn't much TV on I watch then and with Monday Night Football coming up I know I'll be sitting on the sofa most Monday nights with plenty of time to chat.
Abravefan11
Abravefan11
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 am

ha, cool to see a tv thread break out in the middle of a poll.

anyways you guys and your netflix live streaming on your 60" 240hz 3D LED tv eating your fancy gourmet dinner in your 10,000 square foot mansions...MUST BE NICE~! i'll stick with my cathode ray tube 20 incher with the rabbit ear antenna and microwave dinners...just means more crappy beater caramels for me yuck
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

I voted Sunday because of being home to watch Animation Domination on Fox. I can multitask as I chat even though I do have a rather short attention span.
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Regular chatroom night Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Regular chatroom night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 am

20' tv? Man, I'm still using my mom's 12" B&W she game me when I left home in 1981 and I have a TRS-80 computer with a Lite-Brite for a monitor
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 am

For those that don't know, in order to participate in the chatroom you need to be a registered member.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down