Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo

+3
crazylocomerk
cccc
bowlingshoeguy
7 posters

Go down

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Empty Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

I have been seriously thinking of getting a tatoo and am getting real close to having it done. I want to keep it vintage baseball and this is my choice right now. I am open to suggestions, would hate to have it done and than a better idea comes along.

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo N28war10

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Empty Re: Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo

Post by cccc Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 am

lol nice lee, eric should be able to give you some suggestions. not my thing but if your heart tells you vintage baseball then that's what it is. i'd prolly go with the A's elephant logo.

i'm also going to get matching tattoos with my longtime gf, but we're pretty boring just going to be some sort of buddhist symbol.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Empty Re: Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I think it's a great idea. I'm all about tattoos though.

For me personally, I would pick my favorite card from my own collection, and that's what I'd go with.

I know real images are a bit tougher to recreate, but what if you got a tattoo of your Ewing and Mascot.

If I decide to do a vintage baseball card tattoo, which I definitely might (eventually after I get through all the other ideas in my head), I'd go with the 3 T216 backs side by side.

Last edited by crazylocomerk on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed: ", or Thorpe (I think you have the Thorpe....or is it Jay?)." because I found out it was in fact Jay with the Thorpe.)
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm

I know Eric loves tatts...as for myself, 20 years ago i owned my first Saab. Loved the car and brand so much that i was going to have the emblem tatoo on my right arm. Well, the more i thought about it i decided not to do it. Good thing now since i own a BMW... Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Icon_razz Plus, some people look good with tatts, i don't think i would look good with one.

My friend has the phantom of the opera on his back...and probably 30 others around his body. He is a member of the diablos bike club so his tatts fit well.

Go for it Lee...take pics and post when you get it done.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm

mark i think you would look great with some ink! As a matter of fact I thought you did have one on your arm?
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:25 pm

ha,ha...nope no ink here. though i would look bad ass Mike Tyson if i got one like him....and the wife would leave me if i came home like photo below.Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Mike-t10
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 pm

I've been debating for years whether to get the Twins logo with Minnie and Paul tattooed on my left shoulder.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo CardinalsTattoo-thumb-400x300-25737
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Is that what McGwire turns into when experiencing "Roid Rage"?
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Seriously thinkikng of Getting a Tatoo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down