Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got my tickets

2 posters

Go down

Just got my tickets Empty Just got my tickets

Post by nolemmings Sat May 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Goin' to Target Field 5/25 to watch the Twins play the Yankees. Hopefully Ron Gardenhire takes a personal day or has some graduation to attend, because the guy can't manage his way out of a paper bag against the Bombers--total deer in the headlights. Still, as a Yankee fan too (when they're not playing the Twins), I really can't lose either way.Very Happy

Only downside is that this little 4 1/2 day jaunt to see them play during the inaugural season will set me back enough where it actually could jeopardize my trip to the National. Crying or Very sad Ah well, life is full of tough decisions, and if this is as hard as it gets, I'd be a putz to complain.
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Just got my tickets Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Just got my tickets Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Just got my tickets Empty Re: Just got my tickets

Post by sabrjay Sat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm

The park is pretty nice. Wrigley will always be the temple of baseball to me. Best of the modern parks is ATT in SF. The Twins said they were going to have a knothole area like that park but wussed out. The knothole at ATT is the coolest feature of any park out there.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Just got my tickets Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Just got my tickets Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down