Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone spending their....

3 posters

Go down

Anyone spending their.... Empty Anyone spending their....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Stimulous rebate money on cards? I know its still not figured out who will get what but the money people are getting might help the vintage card market bananarama

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Anyone spending their.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Anyone spending their.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone spending their.... Empty Re: Anyone spending their....

Post by sabrjay Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:45 pm

I am going to be pretty active in the card market for awhile. I just sold the last of my e104-3s to a prominent collector for a nice chunk of change and consigned my e95 Cobb and e101 Wagner to REA. My actually tax refunds are minimal. I'm getting a whole $6 back from state, lol. MN has a renters refund that you get based on you income and I'll be getting back about $450 there, but that check doesn't come until August. Any refund from this stimulous package will most likely go towards my travel fund to go to Italy for my son's graduation.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Anyone spending their.... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Anyone spending their.... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Being a disabled veteran, I don't file a tax return, so I am out of luck on this one. Sad

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Anyone spending their.... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Anyone spending their.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down