Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD: E-UNC Cobb

Go down

SOLD: E-UNC Cobb Empty SOLD: E-UNC Cobb

Post by crazylocomerk Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:50 am

Card has been SOLD.....

Up for sale/trade is a seldomly seen 1910 era E-UNC Cobb. The card resembles an E95 but shows several interesting design variations. Instead of the usual player/team name caption on the bottom, the "Cobb" and "Detroit" is shown in vintage scrawl at the top. Almost N162 like! I've seen one example like this one before, but it has a partial advertisement on the back and resides in a GAI holder (scan of this card is below).

This card is of t-card size and thickness, and measures about 1-3/8" x 2-9/16". The back is blank. The card would grade about "GD" with excellent eye appeal. It is believed that it was once part of a 1910 era Philadephia Caramel box or advertising piece candy box card. I have never sent it in for grading, but I'd imagine it would at least get an SGC A. Extremely scarce and desirable Ty Cobb type card!

Price is SOLD!!!!!

Payment by check or MO.

If interested please email me at: crazylocomerk@yahoo.com

For trades, I'm looking for HOFers (especially Wagner/Cobb/Matty/Johnson/Young), or any scarce 19th Century/Tobacco/Caramel/Bakery cards.

SOLD: E-UNC Cobb 1910TyCobbPromotionalPiecemyscans

Size and thickness of this E-UNC Cobb is comparable to a T-207:
SOLD: E-UNC Cobb Ty_Cobb_Promo001

The other known example (with advertising back):
SOLD: E-UNC Cobb E-UNCCobbhandcut

Last edited by crazylocomerk on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : price lowered and added the OBO option.)
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
SOLD: E-UNC Cobb Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100SOLD: E-UNC Cobb Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down