Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Time Greats league...early announcement

5 posters

Go down

All-Time Greats league...early announcement Empty All-Time Greats league...early announcement

Post by sabrjay Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 pm

I will be running the 3rd annual All-Time Greats league again in 2010. Proposed start date for the draft is Feb 1st. This should give everyone time to recover from the Holidays. This year we will not only be using MLB players whose career started prior to 1994, but also Negro League players. I also have a full database of stadiums from 1876-2004.

There is no limit on the number of teams that can play as there is huge number of players to select from. Format will be a rebounding draft and division will be set up based on the total number of teams. Then there will be a playoff to decide the champion. The champion gets a nifty icon under their avatar and bragging rights for a year.

Make a post here if you are interested and pass along this info and link to this page to others you think might be interested. The more the merrier All-Time Greats league...early announcement Icon_santa

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
All-Time Greats league...early announcement Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100All-Time Greats league...early announcement Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

All-Time Greats league...early announcement Empty Count me in...

Post by T206BrownHindu Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 am

as interested. Thanks.
T206BrownHindu
T206BrownHindu
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
All-Time Greats league...early announcement Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All-Time Greats league...early announcement Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

All-Time Greats league...early announcement Empty jay...

Post by sando69 Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 am

sorry, not really interested in the league...
but, i would like to find out how i can get promoted from "Minor Leaguer" to "Dunderhead"...

sando69
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
All-Time Greats league...early announcement Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All-Time Greats league...early announcement Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

All-Time Greats league...early announcement Empty Re: All-Time Greats league...early announcement

Post by sabrjay Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 am

Dunderhead is a personalized title. When a person reaches 1000 posts here, they can request a personalized title. Dunderhead is a very old inside joke around here. No one else is allowed that title All-Time Greats league...early announcement 327310

I'd have to look at the what various cut offs, are but the titles include major leaguer, all-star, mvp and HOFer. Just chime in on various topics and you'll hit a 1000 posts in no time, especially if you join this league All-Time Greats league...early announcement Icon_biggrin

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
All-Time Greats league...early announcement Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100All-Time Greats league...early announcement Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

All-Time Greats league...early announcement Empty Re: All-Time Greats league...early announcement

Post by jebren72 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Interested. I'm interested in any league where I can make Bo Diaz my first pick! lol

jebren72
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jrog007 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:42 am

I would like to have a team in an ATG league. Count me in if there is space.
jrog007
jrog007
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
All-Time Greats league...early announcement Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100All-Time Greats league...early announcement Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down