Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesnar v Mir

3 posters

Go down

Lesnar v Mir Empty Lesnar v Mir

Post by sabrjay Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 am

anyone else watching the fight tonight? Being Alex and Brock living there, I'm definitely a homer and rooting for him to avenge his lone loss.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Mir Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lesnar v Mir Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Lesnar v Mir Empty Re: Lesnar v Mir

Post by cccc Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 am

vince mcmahon taught lesnar well...he totally turned heel on everybody.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Mir Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Lesnar v Mir Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm

I don't pay for the fights but always keep up on who wins and watch the reruns on Spike. Lesner is amazing -he is as fast as a light heavyweight. It should be some time before he loses again. Mir beat him before he got used to the UFC style.

The next UFC is in Philadelphia and I checked on tickets but missed the day they went on sale to th epublic. I really want to see these MMA fights live. Maybe next time.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Mir Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Lesnar v Mir Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

When Lesnar fought in the Twin Cites, I looked into tickets. The cheapest seats were $50. Figured I'd rather spend $45 for the ppv and actually be able to see the fight.

I got to deal with him a times in Alex before I moved. He and his wife are nice and down to earth. Seeing him in person, he doesn't seem to be as big as on TV. Then agian, I'm not exactly a small guy myself.

I get a kick out of the people that say Lesnar has no respect for the sport. They need to look at themselves because they have given him no respect since the day he entered the sport. All the whiney JJT fan bois are uspset because someone came into MMA and is dominating without any JJT skills. Brock is a freak and they need to realize that. All he needs to do defend against JJT subs. As long as he can do that, he will be unbeatable for a long time.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Mir Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lesnar v Mir Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

i haven't followed mma closely since the pride days with sakuraba/gracies and silva...and even less about ufc, just never got into them with the octagon. is lesnar really polished? seems like he jumped to the top in such a short time. would be fun to see him grapple with fedor on the ground or trade punches standing up. i'd never bet against fedor though.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Lesnar v Mir Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Lesnar v Mir Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down