Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REA is live!!!

3 posters

Go down

REA is live!!! Empty REA is live!!!

Post by sabrjay Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 pm

The REA auction went live this afternoon and prices are already crazy on some lots. The catalogue shipped this week either Tuesday or today.

I guess the recession hasn't hit the deep pocket collector in this hobby. Then again, with the quality of material that Rob offers, I don't think it matters what the economy is like if someone wants something really bad.

I'm just itching to get the catalogue. The only thing better than looking at and reading it is the cards I buy for my collection.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
REA is live!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100REA is live!!! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

REA is live!!! Empty Re: REA is live!!!

Post by jmk59 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 pm

I am really surprised by how much activity there is already. All I did was wait until I got home from work and I felt like I was way way behind. What a sight to see, this auction. Wow.

We should get a pool going on the top 10 or 20 lots by ending value - which they will be and maybe total value as the tie breaker. Even though it's already started, if you go to 20 you will get past what is already seen from bidding (and probably fairly known anyways just from the estimates).

I have a whooole boatload of bookmark bids in. I usually get shut out - it seems like people really dig the change out of the couch cushions for REA and run past me on the last day.

J
jmk59
jmk59
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
REA is live!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100REA is live!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 am

It truly is an amazing auction. I'm just floored by the quality of material available. Man, do I wish I had the funding to bid on about 20 lots. Some great stuff!

If I ever decide to consign some of my pricier cards to an auction house, that's where they're going.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
REA is live!!! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100REA is live!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down