Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Empty Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc.

Post by TheRiddler Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 am

I'm tired of this circle jerk. I do not use electronic payment, sellers appear to withhold their address, I am very tired of asking for it. The entire ebay game is just too much trouble for me right now.
Im tired of the stupid - I just sent a seller this e-mail "How to send pay?"
I do not care if I ever get his card. I just need a break from this bs.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Empty Re: Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc.

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 am

I have backed off my Ebay dealings quite a bit. If they would have the same policy today as they had 2 years ago I probably would have listed 100 cards in the last month. Now I seriously use the BST and try to factor in the 10% you are going to lose to Ebay. I definately will not sell anything for less than $40 on ebay unless I just absolutely need to sell it.

puke

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Paypal, Credit Cards, Money Orders, Personsal Checks, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down