Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition

2 posters

Go down

wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Empty wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition

Post by cccc Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:41 pm

getting back into some T cards, prefer raw/unaltered. looking for cards with good appeal...this will be a year-long project so i will take my time...making a list here.

GOOD
johnson pitching
young w/glove
young side view
lajoie w/bat
speaker
cobb bat on/off
matty black/white cap

VG
waddell pitching
clarke w/bat
marquard side view
chase w/trophy

these are cards i remember loving back in '01. i'm not going to post this on n54 because i'd just get a bunch of dealers sending me overgraded psa crap with EX prices and that'd just ruin the memory/fun yuck
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Empty Re: wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 am

You can scratch the Clarke, Quan. :kookoo:

:peacock:

Very Happy

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Empty Re: wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition

Post by cccc Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 am

bizzump! thanks to lee for the clarke (no idea how to do that line through thing)...and also got a matty white cap.

Yes I'm going very slowly, looking for my prices and enjoying the ride Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100wtb: t206 hof action poses G condition Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down