Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, i believe its been 1 month....

+4
scott elkins
fisherboy7
ItsOnlyGil
Square_Frame_Ramly
8 posters

Go down

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Empty Well, i believe its been 1 month....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Since this forum was born. We have 66 members and i have been very happy with the layout and ease of use. Thanks again Ben to pointing us toward this host. beer

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Empty Re: Well, i believe its been 1 month....

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Quite a month for me Exclamation
I posted my first card pictures ever.

Whoever took the time to write the technical instructions, sure speaks my language.

Thank you.

Now I will try to not overdo it.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Empty Happy anniversary

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Here are some stats from the past month or so. Still real early so they don't tell us much yet. It has been fun so far and I look forward to seeing Full Count grow as more people post and get involved (don't think anyone's catching Jay though Shocked ).

Some great card focused discussions already!

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Stats111
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Stats211
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Stats311
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Empty Re: Well, i believe its been 1 month....

Post by scott elkins Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Ben, those numbers are really impressive, as new as this forum is!

Gil, you cannot overdo posts/scans - I always find your posts to be great reading!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm sure it won't take Scott long to pass me. I had a week to pad my stats while he was idle.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Empty 1 month

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 am

I can't believe it's been a month. I love the ease of this board too. Keep up the good work.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:56 am

As of 7 pm today over a 1/3 of our members have checked the board out today. I missed out on the big activity time when we had 12 on at one time on the 17th at 3:18pm, is no one working. Shocked

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:24 am

lee it's easier to browse when ur forced to sit in one place.

this place has that old n54 feel where you know everyone, and it's focused...not the random chaos that's seemingly happening on a daily basis over there now.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:37 pm

someone mentioned that we don't have anywhere near the number of members as Aimoo. The reason for that is we have not made this a members only wite where you have to register like Aimoo was for much of the time. Here, people are free to lurk. The only drawback to not registering is that you do not have access to the chatrrom. Not sure if you can vote in polls if you are a lurker.

This is exactly the type of host Scott and I were looking for when we first set out to start a new board. Wish we had found it sooner, but wait has been worth it. This host has all the features and functionality that I originally envisionsed for a top notch forum.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 am

We broke the record of having 12 logged on users at one time, yesterday (1/26).

13 Users on at one time is the new mark!!!

Congrats on another little milestone.

Membership is up to 68 now too. Not bad for 1 month of existance.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:58 am

My guess is that is are about twice as many lurkers as there are registered posters. Would love to get them to post, but there many people that are not comfortable posting in forums or feel they don't know enough. They should never feel they don't know enough to post a comment, and should always feel welcome to post questions.

Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid answers that I might give mallet

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:00 am

Well, today is the 45th day of this forum's operation, so a bit more than a month now. Even still, the participation we've had and quality of the posts has been really great, and that's thanks to fine board members like yourself, Eric.

beer
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Well, i believe its been 1 month.... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:03 am

Fisherboy7 wrote:Well, today is the 45th day of this forum's operation, so a bit more than a month now. Even still, the participation we've had and quality of the posts has been really great, and that's thanks to fine board members like yourself, Eric.

beer

I appreciate the kind words Ben.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:08 am

sabrjay wrote:My guess is that is are about twice as many lurkers as there are registered posters. Would love to get them to post, but there many people that are not comfortable posting in forums or feel they don't know enough. They should never feel they don't know enough to post a comment, and should always feel welcome to post questions.

Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid answers that I might give mallet

Jay

This is a great point Jay. I know I'm not that knowledeable when it comes to most prewar sets. I know a bit about T216's and E107's because those are my two favorite sets. Beyond that it's a crap shoot, and I look for help from you guys.

This board is great because the novice, like myself, feels comfortable posting (obviously since I've been on here all day today). I can't say that on a lot of boards, and there is a certain one that I enjoy going to, but I won't post in the main forum. I don't feel comfortable there and if you ask a silly question you get ridiculed. It's not cool at all. I'm more of a lurker there.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down