Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Feature, Take a look

3 posters

Go down

Gallery Feature, Take a look Empty Gallery Feature, Take a look

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:00 pm

I was just looking through some of the features and decided to add some more scans. I started looking through other users cards. Found the ones with captions especially interesting. I encourage other to make a folder and if you have a comment about the card to add it.

If I remeber right we have a rule to post only one card from your collection on the front page, let us know Ben if this is wrong.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Gallery Feature, Take a look Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Gallery Feature, Take a look Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Gallery Feature, Take a look Empty Re: Gallery Feature, Take a look

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Good call. The link to the Gallery can be found on the top menu. We are currently using about 55% of our storage space in the Gallery. So people are welcome to post a few of their favorite cards there, either in the group album, or in their own personal album that you can create. All that I ask is that scan file sizes be kept under 60kb. I had to remove a few scans because they were 300+ kb each and were taking up the majority of the Gallery's storage space.

While the storage space in the gallery is limited, our storage space for uploading/posting pics on the main board is unlimited...so everyone can continue to fire away with the scans as usual. righton
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Gallery Feature, Take a look Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Gallery Feature, Take a look Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 pm

Still 44% of our gallery space is available, anyone who doesn't have a personal album yet is welcome to start one. That way your favorite card(s) can be on permanent display in the gallery. All that I ask is that you keep your file sizes reasonably small (60kb or under would be perfect).

Also there's a 5 star ranking feature in the gallery that hasn't been used much. Here are a few gallery stats just for fun:

Gallery Feature, Take a look Galler11
Gallery Feature, Take a look Galler12

Here are stats for the personal albums:

Gallery Feature, Take a look Galler13
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Gallery Feature, Take a look Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Gallery Feature, Take a look Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:45 pm

I think I did something wrong. I posted a Fan Craze Wagner and 1) forgot to label it and 2) a t206 Wagner shows up. scratch

Is there a way to edit?
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Gallery Feature, Take a look Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Gallery Feature, Take a look Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Bicem wrote:Is there a way to edit?

Not sure why the T206 Wagner showed up as your thumbnail. Maybe a prophecy of some sort? pray

I deleted it so you get a do-over Jeff. Let me know if I can be of any help.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down