Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA

4 posters

Go down

SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Empty SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA

Post by spacktrack Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:47 am

Thank you to Jay Behrens for pointing this forum out to me and allowing me to make an announcement here.

I wanted to let all collectors know that Michael Goldberg and I will be at the Shriner's Auditorium show in Wilmington, MA this weekend accepting submissions to bring back for grading. Please feel free to stop by our booth in the lobby area near the main entrance to say hello and drop off submissions.

Show hours and information are available at www.gbscc.com.

As always, we look forward to seeing many of you at the show, and thank you for your continued support of SGC.

Brian Dwyer
SGC

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Right_bar_bleue

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Empty Re: SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA

Post by sabrjay Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 pm

SGC is a more than welcome presence here as I think most of prefer you guys to anyone else. The holders enhance the cards and the customer service is always top notch.

Will this sucking up get me better grades on the cards I sent? Razz

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Empty Re: SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Got an email from Brain stating that he will be more than willing to answers any questions you post here regarding SGC.

Thanks Brian,

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 am

met brian at the hollywood park show a couple months ago, as usual you cannot complain about sgc customer service.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by three25hits Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:20 am

Brian is top notch, and SGC is fortunate to have him on their team.

three25hits
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SGC at Shriner's Show in Wilmington, MA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by spacktrack Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 am

As Jay mentioned, I'm happy to answer any questions I can from forum members. It's nice to see another place on the internet to discuss vintage cards. I know a bunch of the members already, but I do look forward to meeting others in the future at shows around the country. We'll be in Toronto next from 11/14 to 11/16 for anyone in that area.

Brian

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down