Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD

2 posters

Go down

Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Empty Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

I don't know about anyone else but I am not impressed with Buythatcard as a consignor. I have had problems with slow shipping, but today I received a card that was hanging out of the holder. The card is lower grade so I can't tell if it did any further damage. The card was a T202 in a top loader with a piece of tape 1 1/2 inches long allowing for a laerge portion of the card to leave the holder.

As a consigner you would think they would do everything possible to have a successful transaction. They put a business card along with the purchase. I think they need to seriously look into there quality control.

I have not left feedback, I am waiting for a response. If the response is not satisfactory I will be leaving a nuetral.

I am done with my rant,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Empty Re: Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:35 am

Well I got my reply and now I am ticked off, they basically called me a liar. Why would you think that by return the card for a refund would make me happy after this situation?

"All my cards are carefully packaged. They are shipped in a top holder which
is taped securely and then placed in a bubble envelope. You can check my
feedback. Packages are sometimes mishandled by the Postal service but I
never received a complaint that the card was hanging out of the holder.

If you are unhappy with the service then send the card back and i will
refund your money.

Buythatcard"

I am now leaning towards a negative,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Empty Re: Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 pm

I decided to leave a neutral for the transaction. Not to me surprise I got an email saying I was no longer welcome to bid in their auctions. No big deal since their are many upstanding sellers out there and 9 times out of ten I don't really need to spend the money.

I just checked the feedback today and this was the reply:

Poor Packaging, Card hanging out of holder. Poor Response to Problem.
bowlingshoegiverouterguy ( 1580 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )
Nov-03-08 22:12

Reply by buythatcard (Nov-04-08 04:34):
Unlikely. Offered a full refund anyway but buyer would rather leave neutral.

It reinforces I did the right thing.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:44 pm

It's sad that they won't admit they are incapable of making a mistake. Instead, they act as if you are trying to make him out to be the bad guy. They handled the situation wrong. I'm sure Lee would have been more than happy if they had just admitted they made a mistake. Instead, they insist upon implying that Lee is lying about the situation.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Buying Experiences with BUYTHATCARD Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down