Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother?

+5
3-2-count
TheRiddler
Square_Frame_Ramly
sabrjay
fisherboy7
9 posters

Go down

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother?

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Vote_lcap50%Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Vote_lcap50%Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Empty Who is the Superior Behrens Brother?

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 am

Jay and Lee can make their separate cases and we can vote/discuss Razz

ps. this is just for fun, both brothers Behrens are good dudes.

nahnahnah

Last edited by fisherboy7 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to add criteria for evaluation: their card collections, prowess in sports, foreign policy experience, who can eat more, success with the ladies, higher bowling score, and so on)
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Empty Re: Who is the Superior Behrens Brother?

Post by sabrjay Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:18 am

I'm a jerk, a troublemaker, a dunderhead and have been banned from various forums for disagreeing with the moderator and refuse to take most things seriously geek
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Empty Ha,Ha...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 am

Funny....

I guess no 3rd choice....brothers are equal Dunderheads flaglol

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Empty Re: Who is the Superior Behrens Brother?

Post by TheRiddler Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:49 am

Do some of you still think that Lee and Jay are actually seperate people?
Rather than simply the "seperate personalities" of the single (Lee) individual, who actually exists.

Shocked
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm

I say we have a live debate, similar to the Presidential style. Forum members would need to come up with one question for them both to answer. A vote from the forum members would soon follow to decide on who is the "Biggest Dunderhead"......... boobies boobies boobies

Tony
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 pm

don't know who the superior behren is, but jay's gotta be the biggest dunderhead...is that point even worth debating?
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:03 pm

I've met both and I would say the superior brother is
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 am

My unbiased opinion is for Lee, he has the coolest ebay name ever: bowlingshoegiverouterguy. Very Happy

How could I forget the coolest TV room: cheers

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Img_0410

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Img_0411

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Baseme12

He also looks better in front of the Coleseum: righton

Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Img_1010

And he has bowled a 300 Game. bananarama 2

Jay is not worthy: bow
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:09 pm

I think Lee has won my vote because a bag of Twizzlers is on his couch. The only candy better than Twizzlers is Reeses.

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:29 pm

I never needed a translator while in Italy Smile Not sure if Lee is deaf or just an ignorant American Wink

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 am

Didn't need a translator? You didn't know what gas meant in relation to water, you or what fragula was. question Grasping for straws.
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 am

I knew what gas and fragula meant. I did learn a few new words, that I've now forgotten, lol. Fragula was easy from the pictures. Gas I knew long ago from previous trips to Europe. So who is grasping for straws :p

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 am

Jay is the author of several items in his artistic series, such as Frodo staring into the crack of Doom, and the former curator of the Orsatti collection, including the renowned Goudey Gehrig.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 am

Here is Frodo staring into the Crack of Doom
Who is the Superior Behrens Brother? Frodo
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down