Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection?

2 posters

Go down

When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Empty When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection?

Post by BigGuy219 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 am

I'd like to get some opinions on what your collection needs to contain before it is no longer ostentatious to label your collection on a grading company's slab.

It seems like pure vanity to me, but then again it has always been a temptation in the back of my head to shell out a few extra dollars for the addition on the label.
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Empty Re: When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Collecting baseball cards is ostentatious, slabbing them: even moreso. Personalizing the slabs is just like waxing the tires on your Snootmobile. Its all for fun, and nobody should take this real seriously = go for it !

righton

nahnahnah

snooze insane bow bananarama Exclamation Exclamation yawn naughty
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When is it no longer ostentatious to label your collection? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down