Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer

+8
pro9
3-2-count
sabrjay
mzm55
psacollector
Bicem
TheBig6
ItsOnlyGil
12 posters

Go down

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Empty Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri May 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Image210

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer T100r10

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer T10011

Not sure what these are:

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Image910

Last edited by ItsOnlyGil on Fri May 30, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Empty Re: Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer

Post by TheBig6 Fri May 30, 2008 4:13 pm

N173, Bigger is better, so I have been told
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Empty Re: Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer

Post by Bicem Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 pm

easy... n173
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by psacollector Fri May 30, 2008 5:06 pm

1. N173
2. Mayo
3. N172s
4. N29
5. mystery cards
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm

New wording of the question, because I was unclear.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by mzm55 Fri May 30, 2008 7:47 pm

I'd go with the N173 as my first choice and the N172 Ewing "running" pose as my second choice.

mzm55
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm torn between the mystery cards and the Mayo. The Mayo set has always been one of favorite 19c sets. The n173 is nice too

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Fri May 30, 2008 10:08 pm

My top three:

1. N173
2. N172 (running pose)
3. Mayo
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Sat May 31, 2008 4:18 am

N173, then the Mayo.......Yikes, I think I agreed with Wes.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by CobbSpikedMe Sat May 31, 2008 5:09 am

put me down for the n173 as well. I really like those cabinets a lot.
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeteBrowningFan Sat May 31, 2008 7:18 pm

The "mystery cards" for me. 19th century "action" shots are scarce. Follow those up with the Mayo. Great find (whatever they are).

PeteBrowningFan
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cmoking Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm

N300

cmoking
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:57 pm

regardless of value, I would take the n173 - I like cabinets and these are great looking cards! N29 would be next, nice artwork!
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 pm

The mystery items don't appear to be cards - they look more like a premium or something of that nature.

Regarding the original question, I'm with the majority:

Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Gold10 - N173
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Silver10 - N300 Mayo
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Bronze10 - N172's
4 - N29
5 - mystery items
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Independent of value,which of these type cards do you prefer Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down