Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows

Go down

Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Empty Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows

Post by crympaz2003 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Anyone ever seen these Johnny Kling stained glass windows from the Kling & Allen billiards pub in Kansas City?Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows 20160610
Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows 20160611

crympaz2003
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Empty Re: Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows

Post by sabrjay on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 pm

I remember reading about them. Maybe back in the late 80s or early 90s. I don't remember much about them though.

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffins on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:07 am

On the original Full Count board there was a guy that had some of these, can't recall his name but he was pretty old and talked about the fall of Mastro and a few others, long before they imploded. His name was one that could've been a man or woman, like Kim or Lee but was definitely a man. Did these come from him?

Griffins
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Johhny Kling Stained Glass Windows Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crympaz2003 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Hey Griffins, No these windows did not come come him. I used to own them and recently sold them to Josh from Lelands.

crympaz2003
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum