Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Know? Historians Services Available...

2 posters

Go down

Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Empty Want to Know? Historians Services Available...

Post by pariah1107 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:35 am

My name is Ty Phelan, and I have access to newspaperarchives & ancestry.com. I would like to help others looking for information on ballplayers, major/minor/semi-pro baseball in newspaper articles, or through ancestral records. Feel free to contact me; I don't charge a dime, if you only wait for spare time. Merry Christmas to all Full Count members!
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Empty Re: Want to Know? Historians Services Available...

Post by pariah1107 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 am

Someone suggested I should list my qualifications:

BA in History and Religious Studies. My thesis was on untouchables in the Hindu faith and its' correlation to Negro League Baseball. A very brief summary; the caste system in baseball.

My last research contribution was to the Northwest African American Museums' Pitch Black exhibit in Seattle (2014). Feel free to ask for references from that event.

I am a semi-pro digger, if you'd like to know about your favorite players early/later career send me a message.

Recent projects include:
1938 Washington Browns with Willie Foster
1965-66 Seattle Rendering Semi-pro team
1967-68 Seattle CAYA Semi-pro team
1940 Dixie Club of Reno Semi-pro baseball with Jimmy Claxton and Marion Motley
1907-11 Yakima Black Stockings with Herbert Jones
1913-15 Colville teams with Isaac "Ike" Ward

Last edited by pariah1107 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Hey, It's late.)
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Empty Re: Want to Know? Historians Services Available...

Post by cccc Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

good stuff ty.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Want to Know? Historians Services Available... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Quan!!!! So good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down