Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are we done here?

+9
cccc
ullmandds
LucasRiley
Theo_450
seablaster
Z-NUT
jbonie
sabrjay
t206head
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

are we done here?  Empty are we done here?

Post by t206head Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:23 pm

its 54 or nothing?? lame!!!!!
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

are we done here?  Empty Re: are we done here?

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Sadly, it would seem that most of long members have of the board of have either left the hobby or taken a break. I am among that group. I have sold off most of my collection over the past few months and focus more on my BBQ sauce business. When I am not actively buying, I really fall out of the loop as to what is going on in the hobby. I still check in daily but I really don't have much to contribute. I've tried doing Set of the Week posts and other things to try and increase posts and interest, but to no avail.

I'm always open to suggestions as to how to get more activity here, but it basically boils down to participation. Anything on topic welcome. Hell, at this point, even off-topic baseball related will do.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I am pretty much done here, also.  Here's to looking at life beyond baseball cards.  I will always like them, but there is so much more out there.  I just purchased a great set of knives, for instance.  They cost about the same price as a nice looking OJ, but I can use them every day instead of leaving them in the safe deposit box.

Cards are great and all, but I am putting my focus elsewhere.  I wouldn't make any false promises about this being my last post, because whenever someone claims it is their last post, they seem to wind up coming back for more.  But basically, I just want to wish everyone good luck in the future.  Thanks for hanging out and bye.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by t206head Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:20 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/12120275/278][img]http://i59
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:08 pm

I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks, but I'm back now and I'll keep posting so long as there is a place to post.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

are we done here?  Empty who wants to see 120 of the same t206 card

Post by t206head Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 pm

are we done here?  Pelty10
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Now that's a lot of Peltys!

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:55 am

hoarder!!! Now wonder it's so high on want lists Razz
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by t206head Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:08 am

Don't judge me I chose my mental illness very carefully
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by seablaster Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 pm

That is a neat picture.

Pelty definitely draws a premium.  It is the only T206 horizontal I haven't acquired yet.

I would've thought purchasing 120 of those would have a noticeable effect on the market for this card, but I guess it really all depends on how long the accumulation has been going on.

Thank you for sharing that image.
seablaster
seablaster
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo_450 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:27 am

I have been refinishing old guns and learning gun smithing...
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:47 pm

t206head wrote:are we done here?  Pelty10

Good god! The only thing I come close to having that many copies of is the song "Dark Star," by the Dead. Even then, those are live versions and so technically all different. Kudos (I think). I can't tell from the picture, what's the highest grade you've got?
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo_450 Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:31 pm

This thing has a pulse.
745 registered members. 6 guests right now.
Newest member joined 6 days ago.
Most things have peaks and valleys.
I will continue to check in regularly.
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Sadly, most of core regulars have scaled back their collecting activities, as have I. I still check in every day, but I am no longer actively pursuing any cards and still have one for sale. Need some money yo buy a pinball machine bananarama 2
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Pinball machine is a good investment! Fun House is my favorite!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo_450 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:43 am

Boomp boomp, boomp boomp, boomp boomp...
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Would love to get 8 Ball Deluxe but that is $25k+ machine. A KISS machine would be very cool.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo_450 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:23 am

sabrjay wrote:Would love to get 8 Ball Deluxe but that is $25k+ machine. A KISS machine would be very cool.

The ultimate would a The Who, Tommy, Pinball Wizard.
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Not a fan of The Who. I'd like one of the newer games with multiple levels and multi-ball play but they are expensive to maintain.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 pm

hey guys--sad to see this slowly dying. i'm basically just trying to stay alive Shocked , my heart is just not really cooperating atm. i still make the occasional posts on n54, but that's more for my own amusement, sarcasm, or being condescending because the noobs there think they know everything because they've made their 500th spam post Smile. i love you guys here too much to post random crap.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Quan, please take care and I completely agree with your sentiments to not put "random crap" on the site.

This is my favorite site to share. Since many of the core members here are friends in the hobby; I took a few months off as my father, Robert Edward Phelan (1931-2014) passed away December 29, and my mother, Donna May Francis Phelan (1938-2015) passed February 11th. Theirs was a classic marriage of 57 years, and it was a particularly difficult Valentine's Day service. It was a hard six weeks to start the year, and wish to stay in touch more frequently....

I hope we are not done here.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:26 am

Sorry to hear about your loss. The year can only get better.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Got my tix for Opening Day in the mail. Felix on the mound versus the Angels in an afternoon tilt. Things are looking up already. Very Happy
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:21 am

sorry about the loss ty. enjoy opening day, but i gotta root for my boy mike trout against king felix...
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
are we done here?  Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100are we done here?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Thank you Quan, and don't worry Angels fans will be represented at the game. I've gone to the last three Opening Days with these two. Last year Opening Day was also against the Angels, Dan's an Anaheim native and rabid fan. He took his wife to an Angels game on their honeymoon, and believe it or not they're still married Very Happy This picture was after last years 4-3 M's victory, but everyone still had a great time. Enjoy Opening Day everyone.....

are we done here?  Dan%20amp%20Dewey_zpsm7sdania
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum