Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is baseball dying? (good article)

2 posters

Go down

Is baseball dying? (good article) Empty Is baseball dying? (good article)

Post by sabrjay Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 pm

sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is baseball dying? (good article) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is baseball dying? (good article) Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Is baseball dying? (good article) Empty Re: Is baseball dying? (good article)

Post by cccc Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 pm

personally, from where i'm sitting baseball IS dying. because of the stupid regional networks popping up i haven't been able to watch the dodgers on TV this year. times warner (owns the doyers tv rights) won't negotiate with direct tv and me as a d-tv subscriber is left with no baseball.

also baseball has managed to do a pretty good job of killing itself...the persecution of ped users that leaves a whole generational gap of history. we have no more baseball heroes to look up to...i'm sure they'll manage to dig up some dirt on mike trout or clayton kershaw in a couple years. the stupid, self-policing of witholding any fun from the game (bat flip, staredown, smack talk, slow-trotting, chewing gum wrong will get u a high heater to ur back).

baseball started as a white sport with all these ridiculous unwritten rules that has somehow survived these 100+ years...PLEASE, just let people have some fun and maybe it'll translate better with the kids. who wants to see a bunch of emotionless, sullen, chappy out of shape guys getting bitter about every perceived slights. i'm the biggest baseball fan you'll find and even i get disgusted with the game sometimes. hopefully manfred will surprise me like adam silver and bring in some new ideas into this boring game.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is baseball dying? (good article) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Is baseball dying? (good article) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:02 am

A good source for sports is wiziwig dot com. You can watch pretty much any sporting event live from around the world. So you start watching goat polo again beer
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is baseball dying? (good article) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is baseball dying? (good article) Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down