Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Time Greats league

3 posters

Go down

All-Time  Greats league Empty All-Time Greats league

Post by sabrjay Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Does everyone still want to do this?

I finally found a work around to make my software run on my computer. Jamie had offered to run it with the new software. If we go that route will all need to chip to pay for the software, about $5-10 each depending on how many want to play. Also, if we go that route there will not be any Negro League players and lot of ball parks would be left out, which should be a big issue.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
All-Time  Greats league Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100All-Time  Greats league Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

All-Time  Greats league Empty Re: All-Time Greats league

Post by cccc Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:23 am

i'm in either way, i would prefer the updated sw so guys like pujols arod and the modern guys are represented, but i'm cool with any direction.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
All-Time  Greats league Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100All-Time  Greats league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:59 pm

I'm in. I am disappointed that the Negro Leagues will not be represented, but I'd like to run with the update.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
All-Time  Greats league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All-Time  Greats league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down