Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Options for selling cards

2 posters

Go down

Options for selling cards Empty Options for selling cards

Post by Theo_450 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:57 am

I have done a little research, and I have come up with a few ideas on how to sell cards. Am I missing any? What is your favorite way to go about it?

1. Forums like this
2. Auction House
3. Dealer
4. Ebay

I don't do any Ebay stuff right now, so I am sure there is a learning curve there, and the Ebay route doesn't really appeal to me.
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Options for selling cards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Options for selling cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Options for selling cards Empty Re: Options for selling cards

Post by jbonie Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 am

You don't have to start a new thread for every post. It is all the same topic. You can cross off #3, but other than that, if you won't share what cards you own, how could we possibly help you???
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Options for selling cards Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Options for selling cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo_450 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 am

jbonie wrote:You don't have to start a new thread for every post. It is all the same topic. You can cross off #3, but other than that, if you won't share what cards you own, how could we possibly help you???

Agreed, let's keep it on the first post.
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Options for selling cards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Options for selling cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down