Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew something was up when he changed his avatar!

4 posters

Go down

I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Empty I knew something was up when he changed his avatar!

Post by BigGuy219 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Well, the REA Spring preview went up, and one of the featured items is noneother than the T207 Red Cross Lowdermilk.

This card has a long history with the board, and I was wondering what everyone thinks.

Will our very own Dr. Ullman be retired to his own private island, or come fall will he still be installing crowns?
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Empty Re: I knew something was up when he changed his avatar!

Post by ullmandds Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

My money is on...still "installing" crowns!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Empty Re: I knew something was up when he changed his avatar!

Post by jbonie Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Wow, I'm surprised! The problem with these types of message boards is that everyone knows you own it, and what you paid for it, so if it tanks then everyone knows how much money you've lost. But hopefully, that won't happen.

I've thought about selling a couple of cards myself, but it looks like I am going to try to hang onto them for another year at least for things to mature. But the Lowdy is an interesting card and I'm sure there will be some bidders.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:08 pm

no use crying over spilt (lowder)milk, good luck mr dds. maybe you'll get enough to buy ur own little thai island.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I knew something was up when he changed his avatar! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down