Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

t207's way harder than the big dumb monster

2 posters

Go down

t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Empty t207's way harder than the big dumb monster

Post by t206head Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:24 am

i got a little cash for cards, but this t207 set is out of control!! just watching two cards on ebay that i need one is a pelty 2bids 300$ the other is a Donnelly with 3 bids 315$ i don't know were i'm going with this but i paid that for a nice sgc 30 speaker last month sorry about the rant im just going to hit send later bob
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Empty Re: t207's way harder than the big dumb monster

Post by sabrjay Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

The t207 set for true masochists. Half of the set is very easy to come by. They other half will drive you insane because of its rarity. When you get down to the last dozen or so cards you could be waiting years for one to show up let alone find an affordable one.

t206 is called 'The Monster" because of its size, not for the difficulty in putting the set together.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100t207's way harder than the big dumb monster Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down